Enhancing Your Living Room with the Best 65-inch TV Stands
Category Engineering Sunday - June 25 2023, 09:00 UTC - 8 months ago Whether you have a 65-inch TV or an advanced gaming console setup, having the right TV stand has got a huge impact on your living space. We have narrowed down some of the best options that offer a unique blend of style, durability, and practicality. If you prefer a sleek and modern design, a rustic and farmhouse-inspired look, or a minimalist approach, there will be something to fit everyone's needs.
Sunday - June 25 2023, 09:00 UTC - 8 months ago
Whether you have a 65-inch TV or an advanced gaming console setup, having the right TV stand has got a huge impact on your living space. We have narrowed down some of the best options that offer a unique blend of style, durability, and practicality. If you prefer a sleek and modern design, a rustic and farmhouse-inspired look, or a minimalist approach, there will be something to fit everyone's needs.
Now that you've bought a TV, it's time you invest in a TV stand. Often considered an afterthought, the right TV stand can make or break your living room. You need one that not only enhances the aesthetic appeal of your living space but also ensures optimal viewing experience for your new TV.
And if you’re a proud owner of a 65-inch TV, you’ll need a stand that can do it all. A myriad of options are available in the market, so we've narrowed down some of the best options for you.
Each TV stand on our carefully curated list offers a unique blend of style, durability, and practicality. Whether you prefer a sleek and modern design, a rustic and farmhouse-inspired look, or a minimalist approach, we've got you covered. These stands are designed to not only support your 65-inch TV securely but also provide ample storage for your media devices, gaming consoles, and accessories.
Without further ado, let's examine which one best aligns with your specific requirements.
1. HOOBRO TV StandThe HOOBRO TV Stand boasts a 63-inch top shelf that’s spacious and can hold multiple decor items, game consoles, DVDs, and more. Made with a solid and durable steel frame, this TV stand can easily hold about 132 lbs of weight on the top shelf.
Also, there are four storage compartments that will allow you to store various items. By the looks of it, the HOOBRO TV stand can easily go with any home decor style, thanks to its minimalist design.
2. WLIVE Retro TV StandWith an acrylic door design, metal handles, and concise lines, the WLIVE Retro TV stands lives up to its name with its vintage charm. It comes with two open storage compartments and four enclosed shelves behind the acrylic glass door. Whether you wish to store your gaming console, magazines, DVDs, or any other item, this TV stand offers you all the space you need to do so.
3. Rolanstar TV StandIf you’re looking out for a stylish and elegant TV stand for your 65" TV, the Rolanstar TV Stand would be a good choice. It has these beautiful LED lights above inside the open storage area that can complement your living room space and also help set up an ambient atmosphere.
With four open storage compartments and two cabinets, you’ve ample space for storing your gaming consoles, magazines, decor pieces, and more. Thanks to its simple structure, the Rolanstar TV Stand is also pretty simple and easy to assemble within minutes.
4. Noblewell Home 65" TV StandThe Noblewell Home TV Stand has a simple design with a rustic brown finish - it wears a quintessential retro industrial charm. There are two storage slabs divided into four different compartments by a metal frame.
These compartments make it easier for users to keep their TV essentials organized in place. The metal frame also gives this table an edge when it comes to durability; you can be assured that you won't need a new one for years to come.
5. Yusong 65-inch LED TV StandIf you’re looking for a very simple stand without wanting to invest a fortune, the Yusong LED TV Stand has everything you’d need to hold your 65-inch TV. It’s a cinch to assemble, thanks to the user-friendly instructions. Furthermore, there are two open storage shelves which provide you ample space to keep your TV accessories and gaming consoles in an orderly manner.
6. Mira Home TV StandIf you’re always keen on making small changes to your living room decor, the Mira Home TV Stand comes in handy. It's based on an adjustable concept, which means you can either make it this single slab or break it into two for a more rustic look.
Additionally, there are two drawers and two open storage compartments that provide adequate space to store your DVDs, magazines, television box, game console, and whatever else you might have. The overall design aesthetics of this TV stand offer a very modern mid-century vibe.